The WCCFA is a non-profit professional association dedicated to educating members of the death care profession in sound, compassionate and ethical service to our communities.
News and Notices
A Free Registration to 2018 ICCFA Annual Convention!
Never been to an ICCFA conference before? Now is your chance! We are gifting you a free registration for the 2018 Annual Convention.
There are only 200 free registrations available, so hurry!
The only criteria is that you must be a first-time attendee of the ICCFA Annual Convention.
For vendors/supplier professionals, they have a second criteria:
- You must be a first-time attendee
- If you are a vendor/supplier professional, you must be the first person from your company to ever attend.
Call Jaclyn Guidone at 571.323.2979 or email her at email@example.com to secure your spot today!
WCCFA's 25th Annual Spring Conference!
"From The Inside Out: The Internal Customer"
Join Us March 21st, 2018!
Our 25th annual spring conference focuses on "From The Inside Out: The Internal Customer"! This conference is designed to provide practical and timely education and information for members of the death care profession.
Who Are YOUR Internal Customers?
- Internal Customers are the people who work for your organization and;
- They depend on you and the work you do in order to complete their own tasks
- Employees, team members, colleagues, etc...
Click here for the Agenda!
Click here for the Speaker Bio's!